• Penta Blood Bag Plain -350 / 450 / 500 ml, containing of 49 / 63 / 70 ml of CPD/CPDA/CPDA-1 anticoagulant solution and SAG-M as preservative solution 78 / 100 / 111 ml.
• DEHP plasticized PVC, collapsible, non-vented, sterile container complete with collecting tube in a closed system.
• Sterile non-pyrogenic, non-toxic, non-hemolytic, bio-compatible material.
• Flexible, non-sticking, transparent, leak proof tubing having multiple printed & ID/Segment number.
• 16 G ultra thin walled, needle triple bevel design, sharp, rust proof, tightly fixed with hub & tamper proof needle cover.
• Tamper proof & easily accessible external port.
• 3 years shelf life from the date of manufacturing.