Because we Care about the Future
Mitra Industries Private Limited was incorporated in 1995 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’). The Company’s business is of Manufacturing and sale of Blood bags, CAPD bags and medical equipment having manufacturing facility at Faridabad, New Delhi.
Mitra Industries Private Limited has always been sensitive towards the society, workers & other stakeholders and has been contributing towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in its own manner. The Company has now decided to codify its CSR policy.
The main objective of CSR Policy is to lay down guidelines for undertaking CSR initiatives in accordance to Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder, for making sustainable growth along with sustainable development of society. The Company will act as a good Corporate Citizen, subscribing to the Global standards. It would also aim to minimize social risks associated with operations of the project site through the policies described in the document.
In line with the provisions of section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013, on recommendation of CSR committee the Board shall allocate up to 2% of average net profit during last three financial years, for CSR budget for each financial year. In case the Company is unable to spend the budget amount, the same shall be spent in the subsequent years.
Implementation and Monitoring
In line with the guidelines framed by CSR Committee shall assess the various CSR activities proposed to be undertaken. The CSR committee shall regularly overview the status of CSR activities and recommend improvement measures to be taken.
In terms of the requirement of section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 and rules made there under CSR Report shall be prepared on annual basis as prescribed there under and shall be annexed with the Annual Report of the Company. CSR Committee shall also submit a responsibility statement that CSR policy has been followed in letter and spirit in compliance with CSR Objectives.
Changes in CSR Policy can be made on the recommendation of CSR Committee by the Board of the Company. Updated CSR Policy shall be placed on website and informed to all concerned.
The CSR Committee shall consist of following Directors:
- Mrs. Anila Mahajan- Chairperson
- Mr. Jatin Mahajan- Member
- Mr. Nitin Mahajan- Member
The responsibilities committee was entrusted the following tasks.
- Formulate and recommend to the Board the CSR Policy which shall indicate the activities to be undertaken by the company
- Recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred on CSR activities.
- Monitor the CSR activities of the company time to time.
Focus areas and Activities to be undertaken
The Company shall undertake CSR activities in following areas:
- Promotion of Education, improving infrastructure of schools or educational institutions.
- Promoting preventive Health care, sanitation, safe drinking water facilities.
- Rural development programs, eradication hunger, poverty and malnutrition.
- Promoting Women Empowerment and social equality, supporting old age homes, orphanages, blind schools.
- Conservation of natural resources and ensuring environment sustainability, animal welfare, protecting flora and fauna.
- On recommendation of the CSR committee the Company may undertake these activities directly or through NGO/charitable/non-profit organisations.