Quadruple Blood TAT Bag
Quadruple Blood Bags are used for collection, preservation and transfusion of Packed Red Blood Cells (PRBC) Platelets (PLT) and Plasma (FFP) and Cryoprecipitate.
• Quadurple Blood Bag Plain / SAG-M – 350 / 400 / 450 / 500 ml, containing of 49 / 56 / 63 / 70 ml of CPD / CPDA / CPDA-1 anticoagulant solution and SAG-M as preservative solution 78 / 89 / 100 / 111 ml.
• DEHP plasticized PVC, collapsible, non-vented, sterile container complete with collecting tube in a closed system.
• Sterile non-pyrogenic, non-toxic, non-hemolytic, bio-compatible material.
• Inner bag maintains the sterility.
• No risk of contamination & air embolism with all leak proof.